Sunday, September 25, 2011

Sunday Sales // All under $40


-Starting today I'm going to share great 'sales/discounts/bargains' I've found, every Sunday! Each post is going to have a price point, and I'm going to find the best goods in that particular site and or store that are all priced at and below that price. I'm so excited to share my first site I discovered!!



UK's largest independent online fashion retailer. Best part free shipping worldwide!!

For the girls:










                             
p.s. These dresses arent exactly 'second day of fall material', but throw on a pair of dark jewel tone tights and you're all set!



for the boys:


 

 

 





                     
                             
* Did I mention everything posted is under $40!!!

Happy Shopping!

,amanda.

No comments:

Post a Comment